Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Web Tech Shows

So this is the "new thing", I know it isn't THAT new but it is gaining popularity. So far I've checked out systm.org and www.thebroken.org from Kevin rose, fromtheshadows.tv which features Yoshi (also from TechTV) and the most recent one I found is www.exitframe.org I don't know who these guys are but they are interesting. Is this really the next thing in entertainment? The shows I watch are all tech based which has no representation on TV anymore, G4's AOTS isn't tech it's fluff. I don't know if mainstream programming will be delivered this way, not unless they find a really easy way for the non tech savvy to download and watch these shows. Well whether or not it goes mainstream I know lots of us we'll be using these downloads as well as podcasts to get our tech fix....

No comments: